As a Self-Regulating Organisation (SRO) we pride ourselves on our ability to maintain core business principles recognised by all regulatory bodies:
- We must always maintain and conduct all business with absolute integrity.
- We must always apply our skill, care and diligence in our conduct.
- We must maintain the proper risk management and control in our affairs.
- We must ensure our resources are maintained with financial prudence.
- We must observe the standards for proper market conduct
- We must work in our customers’ interests always treating them fairly.
- We must ensure succinct, accurate and fair communications with.
- We must manage conflicts of interest objectively.
- We must provide suitable advice and decisions to our trust customers.
- We must always adequately protect our clients’ assets.
- We must maintain excellent relations with regulators even though we are an SRO.
Our principles are what distinguishes us, as we apply each and every one to our daily activities to ensure timeless relationships with our customers with an inherent ability of protecting capital and generating real returns for our clients, which are implemented by an experienced investment team.